A simple step by step online workshop to help you capture the vision of your perfect website or blog. This online workshop is perfect for complete beginners or anyone who is looking to create a website that is more in tune with their vision and appeals to their audience.
If you are wondering where and how to begin creating your virtual presence… This is it!
- Join THREE live ONLINE workshops to go over the material
- See examples and ask all those nagging questions
- Figure out how you would like your future or redesigned website to look and how to navigate it!
- Get help picking and purchasing a great domain name
- FREE install of a wordpress site included
- With easy 15 minute exercises
- Includes 60 minute 1:1 session with tech geek Marianne Emma Jeff
- All workshops are recorded so that you can Re-PLAY them anytime
Feel empowered as you define a strong foundation upon which to build your authentic site. Enjoy playing and creating on paper, gather your images and create you content. Then when you are ready to hand your idea over to a web designer, do it yourself or take Website 101 at the WBMC you can quickly and easily make your site live.
This course is designed at a prerequisite to Website 101 our build it yourself website class.
Online workshop dates: Part ONE June 12th, Part TWO June 19th and Part THREE June 26th
Workshop Time: 10 AM – 11:30 AM
Platinum Pass Holders: FREE
Momentum PRO Members: $99
Please note during the workshop we will design your site on paper NOT on the web.
We will not be teaching how to create a website or blog as that is covered in Website 101. This workshop will prepare you for that workshop, to do it yourself OR to hand over your design to a designer to build.